The Program Planning Committee of APRI Network Meeting 2023 invites submission of abstracts for Oral or Poster Presentation at the Meeting.
*Oral presentations can be made either onsite or online. Poster presentations can be onsite only.
Call for Papers
|Oral presentation :||You will have approximately 15 minutes to describe your work and discuss with the audience.|
|Poster presentation :||Posters will be displayed in designated areas on March 20 and/or March 21, 2023.
The size of the board on which posters can be displayed is as follows: 0.8m (W)×1.6m (H)
Also, authors can explain their work during lunch break on March 20 and/or March 21, 2023
The deadline of abstract submission is December 5. → New deadline of abstract submission is January 13, 2023.
Notice of Acceptance is starting from December 19, 2022 → Notice of acceptance is around January 23, 2023.
Deadline has been extended!
We encourage proposals ranging from the more theoretical to case studies and narratives in the following categories.
Proposals, however, need not be limited to these areas. Submissions in a variety of interest areas are welcome.
Emerging issues related to research integrity
Solutions to harmonize strategies and procedures for managing research misconduct cases and questionable research practices
Promotion of research integrity across cultural, geographical, and disciplinary boundaries
Educational approaches to responsible conduct of research and fostering a thriving research culture
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title must be in Title Case, e.g. Asia Pacific Research Integrity (APRI) Network Meeting 2023
Asia Pacific Research Integrity (APRI) Network Meeting 2023.
The title should be brief and descriptive.
- Word limit is 400 words including Abstract Title and Main Text. The abstract content should include Objectives, Method, Results and Conclusions.
Abstracts significantly shorter than 400 words may be declined by reviewers due to lack of content of the points mentioned above. Any relevant references do not count toward the word limit.
- Names of author and co-author and organizations should be included clearly. Please include last name and initials of author(s) and DO NOT include degrees or professional titles (Dr, PhD, Prof, MD, etc.).
- Notice of acceptance is around January 23, 2023.
Author of the accepted abstract must register as a paying participant to attend the Meeting.
- In principle, submission of an abstract for oral/poster presentation implies that it reports unpublished work and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. However, presentations in the following types will be accepted for submission as far as the references to the published works are made:
1）presentations that have been reconstructed with new knowledge and perspectives;
2）presentations that have been upgraded by synthesizing the contents of papers and reports that
have already been published; and
3）presentations that introduce best/recommended practices.
Abstract of applications has been closed. Thank you for your application.